Since 25/05/2018, www.magic-custom.com has been applying the provisions of the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulations), in particular with regard to cookies and personalised announcements.
By adhering to these general terms and conditions of sale, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us for the purpose of fulfilling this contract.
The provision of this data for the purposes of distance selling is mandatory, as this information is essential for the processing and delivery of orders, the preparation of invoices and warranty contracts. The lack of information leads to the non-validation of the order.
The data collected are intended for the use of MAGIC CUSTOM, in order to ensure the proper management of the commercial relationship with you and to keep you informed of our offers and news.
In addition, if you have expressly consented to it, you may therefore receive, through MAGIC CUSTOM, electronic prospecting from its commercial partners.
Data collection is carried out in particular:
- when you subscribe to the newsletter,
- when you create an account,
- when you place an order on the site,
- when you contact Customer Service,
- when you browse the site,
- when you share a page or offer with a friend by sending an e-mail,
- when you share a page or offer through a social network.
By placing an Order on the site, or after having provided your personal data on the site, you can also be informed of MAGIC CUSTOM's offers, in the form of newsletters, event emails or emails with personalized offers of products and services.
If you no longer wish to receive these offers, you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link contained in each of the commercial emails or in your customer account. You can also inform us of your wish to no longer receive commercial offers by post or e-mail (contact details indicated in the "Contact Us" section of the website)
SAS MAGIC CUSTOM is responsible for processing your data.
The processing of personal data carried out by MAGIC CUSTOM via the site has been subject to the registers and notifications provided for by the French law "Informatique & Libertés" no 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr). In accordance with this law, you have a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion concerning the personal data concerning you, which you can exercise:
By using the contact form on the website.
In the case of a request for access to your personal data, a copy of your front and back identity document is required.
Security of your personal data
Simply because of their duties, employees have access to personal information. These will be treated with discretion in order to protect the privacy of the persons concerned. In addition, data confidentiality is guaranteed.
The use of personal information is strictly limited to the needs of the company.
► Protection of confidential information
The information available to MAGIC CUSTOM is one of the company's essential assets. MAGIC CUSTOM protects its own confidential information as well as the information that its business partners (suppliers, customers, service providers) entrust to it.
Confidential information is strictly reserved for professional use. This information includes, among other things, all non-public information concerning the company, in particular its commercial activity, its financial performance, its strategic or marketing projects, its customers...
No employee may disclose or disseminate confidential information.
Data during the consultation of the site - cookies
Some non-personal information may be collected when you browse the site, such as your browser version (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system used (Linux, Windows 98, Mac Os, etc.) and the IP address (Internet Protocol) of the computer used.
In addition, SAS MAGIC CUSTOM may purchase advertising space directly or through service providers (communication consulting agencies) in order to promote its activities and offers on third-party sites or applications, using advertising content (text, graphics, animations, videos, etc.).
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies that MAGIC CUSTOM issues allow
- To establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the Site (sections and contents visited, routes),
- To improve the interest and ergonomics of the services consulted on the site,
- To count the total number of ads displayed by MAGIC CUSTOM on its advertising space,
- To identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, where applicable, the subsequent actions taken by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors in the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising network, site/distribution medium) and to establish statistics,
- Adapt the presentation of the site and related advertising space to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during visits to the site, according to the display or reading hardware and software that this device contains,
- Adapt the advertising content displayed on your device by the advertising spaces, according to the navigation of this device and/or according to the personal data you have provided us,
- To store information relating to a form you have completed on the site (registration or access to the account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on the site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.),
- Implement security measures, for example when reserved access is revoked after a certain period of time.
You have the right to refuse to store cookies on your terminal or to delete those stored on your terminal. However, in this case, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the site, in particular, the Order Cart.
If necessary, MAGIC CUSTOM declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of the site's services resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you have refused or deleted.